Livingston Business Network
LIVINGSTON BUSINESS NETWORK is a program of the Chamber which provides business professionals the opportunity to collaborate on a regular basis by meeting in peer groups. The groups are limited to one representative of a corresponding industry allowing professionals to learn more about each others industries in the group. Group members are also offered an opportunity to spotlight their business and provide an education segment through a scheduled agenda. Business development, professional development and business referrals are an important part of the program. In the short time since Group 1 began, millions have already been referred and closed.
Livingston Business Network is intended to be a tool for members to cultivate their business. In order to achieve this, each Network Group will include Livingston Parish Chamber members from different industries. Each group has the opportunity to set their meeting time and frequency plus outline special considerations of the group. Participation in Livingston Business Network Groups is a service/benefit to our members and is included at the Enhanced Member Level. Basic level members pay only $275 annually to be a part of a group. The next level is only $100 more annually and all other levels are NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to be a part of the group. Although leads, referrals and recommendations are part of the program, it is more than that. The rounded business development offerings of the chamber are included making this program an exceptional value for your business.
The Livingston Business Network provides an opportunity for Chamber Members to...
- Learn about other industries as well as teach group members about yours.
- Support each other in business through referrals, shared experiences and expertise / advise.
- Create and maintain an effective networking environment.
- Build personal and professional relationships with other Livingston Chamber members.
- Develop strategies to grow and expand their business.
- Chamber Think Tank for business.
- Get to know others in the group - build collaboration and friendships.
- Each group has the opportunity to set their meeting time and frequency plus outline special considerations of the group.
Livingston Business Network Guidelines:
- One participant per Group industry category.
- Group members must be members of the Chamber at the Enhanced or higher level.
- More than 3 absences in a quarter will constitute removal from the group.
- Group members are responsible for their own meeting logistics and costs.
- A minimum of 6 members is needed to create a new group.
- The Livingston Parish Chamber will maintain the waiting list.
- A Chairman is elected by the group for a one year term.
- Groups will not accept applications from individuals that are members of other groups.
- Participants cannot be a member of any other networking group.
Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month
4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Chamber Meeting Room
Derek Babcock - Integra Insurance
Medical Insurance Industry
Kevin Foster - First Guaranty Bank
Lloyd Aydell - Liberty Mutual Insurance
Home & Auto Insurance
Michael Joyce - Advertising
Leann Stelly - Phone, Internet
Daniel Kendrick - Pest Control
Pro-Tec Pest Management, LLC
Shawn Brady - Business Services
Cherie Odom - Certified Public Accountant
TWRU & Financial Advosors
Heather Rosenthal - Financial Adviser Edward Jones
Waiting List forming now
Days and times determined by group