Livingston Business Network
Livingston Business Network
Busy business professionals need a program that fits their busy schedules yet keeps them connected to a group of business peers. If this sounds like you, Livingston Business Network may be the perfect fit. Livingston Business Network, LBN is a program of the chamber formed in response to request from our members. It provides business professionals an opportunity to meet in peer groups for the purpose of developing professionally while growing their business and network without a weekly commitment.
The network group members are offered the opportunity to collaborate on a regular basis for the purpose of supporting members of an exclusive group. Members share referrals, business experience, expertise and advice.
Livingston Business Network is intended to be a tool for members to cultivate their business. In order to achieve this, each Network Group will include Livingston Parish Chamber members from different industries. Each group has the opportunity to set their meeting time and frequency plus outline special considerations of the group. Participation in Livingston Business Although leads, referrals and recommendations are part of the program, it is more than that. The rounded business development offerings of the chamber are included making this program an exceptional value for your business.
Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesday
Noon Chamber Meeting Room
Blake Harris - Title Co.
Shawn Brady - Office supplies
Plus these industries represented
- Commercial Lender
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Health Insurance
- IT - Information Tech
- Financial Adviser
- Mortgage Lender
- Title Attorney
$MILLIONS Closed to date
Waiting List forming now
Days and times determined by group
What is Livingston Business Network ?
Livingston Business Network, LBN is a program of the chamber formed in response to request from our members. It provides business professionals an opportunity to meet in peer groups for the purpose of developing professionally while growing their business and network.
How does LBN work?
Groups are formed by a core group of professionals. There can be many groups within the chamber. Each group is limited to one representative per corresponding industry. There are 6 - 25 members in each group. Through this network, relationships and trust are built resulting in referrals and recommendations which ultimately lead to business development and growth. Education segments are held at each meeting.
Who can join a group?
Members of the chamber can join the group that has an opening in their industry. Additional fees may apply depending on level of membership.
Benefits of the Network
- Learn about other industries as well as teach others about yours.
- Support each other in business through referrals, shared experiences and expertise/advice.
- Create and maintain and effective networking environment.
- Build personal and professional relationships with group members.
- Develop strategies to grow and expand your business.
- Chamber Think Tank for business.
- Business collaboration and friendships.
Livingston Business Network Guidelines:
- To be a part of a group, you must be a current member of the chamber.
- Adhere to attendance requirements. 3 absences in a quarter for removal.
- One participant per Group industry category.
- Group members must be current members of the Chamber at Connected or above.
- Group members are responsible for their own meeting logistics and costs.
- A Chairman is elected by the group for a one-year term.
- Participants cannot be a member of any other networking group.
- Be active within the group.
- To start a new group:
- A minimum of 6 members is needed to create a new group.
- The Livingston Parish Chamber will maintain the waiting list
- Set your own time and frequency.