We Love Livingston Parish, that's why we're working for a #LitterFreeLP
Litter is a problem for everyone. It affects our health, discourages people and businesses from coming to the area and growing our communities and it hurts our reputation. Our business members care about Livingston Parish. They work and live here and they want to see the parish prosper. That's why the Chamber is going to do something about this fundamental issue.
We have the organization and structure to use big picture thinking to connect and coordinate the community to raise awareness about the issue and create a #litterfreelp.
You can be a solution. Sign on to pledge to LOVE lp by making it litter free. When you sign you agree
- to dispose of litter only in receptacles intended for litter.
- You agree to secure litter in your vehicle and pick up bed to keep from blowing into roadways.
- You agree to pick up TEN on the TENTH of each month. Pick up ten pieces of litter on the tenth of each month around your home, business, recreation area, etc.
Who has taken the pledge?
1._John Blount, Blount General Contractors, LLC
2. April Wehrs, Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce
3. Kathy Maust, Supreme, LLC
4. Todd Price, Holmes Building Materials
5. Steve Bernard, Client Technology Services
6. Isabella Bernard
7. Jackie Dykes, GMFS Mortgage
8. Jodi Carter-Hoffman, JH Realty, LLC
9. Angela Cannon, Labarre Associates
10. Sherry Mely, BancorpSouth Bank
11. Sammi Rushing, Senator Dale Edrey
12. Felicia McGraw
13. Regina Scott, North Oaks Health System
14. Tiffani Traupman
15. Mike Cotton, City of Walker
16. Kerri Kannady
17. Jackie Manning
18. Lori Johnson, Hancock Whitney Bank
19. Michelle Tranchina, St. Michel Day Spa
20. Angela Eastridge
21. Sarah Quezada, Integrity Insurance, Inc
22. Dacia Delacerda, Jefferson Financial FCU
23. Justin Evans, North Oaks Health System
24. Kelli Bennett, First Guaranty Ban
25. Sybil Cotten, Our Lady of the Lake Livingston