Disaster Recovery for Business
View the link above for helpful information we've gathered through out the process. Includes current updates and full list of news on Business Recovery including:
- Debris Permits and Pick Up
- Grants for Private Non-Profits
- Tax Relief for Flood Victims - IRS Website Here
- Bank Solutions to Finance Needs
- SBA Disaster Loan Program Information - SBA Website for Disaster Loans Here
- LA Small Biz Rebirth Grants - LA Small Biz Rebirth Website Here
Business Physical Disaster Loans
SBA provides low-interest, long-term loans for physical and economic damage caused by a declared disaster.
Any business or organization located in a declared disaster area and that incurred damage during the disaster may apply for a loan to help replace or restore damaged property.
Tax Relief for Flood Victims
LA Small Business Rebirth Grant
The Louisiana Small Business Rebirth Fund provides a “hand up” to impacted businesses through triage loans to provide quick relief. Second Round of Applications are due September 16, 2016. All Small Businesses are encouraged to apply.